Salesforce® is the most extensively known Cloud based CRM with more than 100,000 customers worldwide. With a unified interface, one data model shared model it allows an organization to handle all their business applications. Salesforce® CRM provides better sales tracking and real-time visibility, smarter business decisions and effective selling for your organization.
Exa Data, a specialist of enterprise application development and maintenance, offers Salesforce® implementation and customization services. Our developers practice optimized Salesforce.com Inc. methodologies for implementation, support and enhancement projects to deliver high quality solutions at affordable costs. With our extensive experience in SFDC development, we enable our customers to use the Salesforce® functionality in their company’s existing processes and workflows to improve it and make it more efficient and effective. We, as a Salesforce® development company, have been enabling our customers to develop state of the art solutions which maximizes productivity and boost business and technical value.
Our Salesforce® Services include:
- . Salesforce® Integration
- . Salesforce.com, inc. Customization
- . Sales Cloud® Implementation
- . Migration and Re-Engineering
- . Maintenance and Support
- . Force.com® Custom Development
- . Cloud-based CMS Development Using site.com
- . Enterprise Mobile Apps With Salesforce™ Platform Mobile Services
- . Mobile CRM™
Exa Data Salesforce® Engagement Process:
- . Developed a Corporate Intranet Portal based on Salesforce for one of the leading forex trading broker
- . Developed a CPQ (Configure Price Quote) System with seamless Salesforce CRM integration
- . Developed sophisticated user interfaces using Visualforce framework
- . Developed reporting and analytics applications for defining better sales and marketing strategies
We have served various industries with our Salesforce Customization Services to meet their business needs.
Getting started: Let’s discuss your project requirements
We are eager to serve you!
We will contact you at the earliest to further discuss your project requirements in detail.